Cycle Systems, Inc. Press Releases
- August 19, 2013 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Officially Changes Name to Cycle Systems, Inc.
- July 22, 2013 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Licenses the LendingCycle Business Process Products to Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- April 19, 2013 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Releases MeetingCycle Meeting and Project Management Solution Based on Its DirectorCycle Product
- February 25, 2013 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Launches Customer Driven Initiative to Modernize all of Its Cycle Process Products
- December 17, 2012 – Over 300 Banks Now Using Cycle Products by Lending Cycle, Inc.
- October 29, 2012 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Moves to License Its Innovative Cycle Business Process Products to Third Parties
- July 16, 2012 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Completes Initial Development on Mass Market Collaborative Referral Management Solution Based on Its PaymentCycle and RetailCycle Products
- June 18, 2012 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Spins DirectorCycle Board Meeting Functionality Out of Banking Products for Mass Market Availability
- May 28, 2012 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Starts to Expands Its Cycle Business Process Products Beyond Financial Institutions
- March 19, 2012 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Names Josh Johnson as new Executive Vice President of Technologies
- February 26, 2012 – Original Lending Cycle, Inc. Investors Acquire Company back from Infinite Capital Strategies
- August 23, 2010 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Is Acquired by Infinite Capital Strategies (amount undisclosed but was twenty-one times revenue)
- June 14, 2010 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Releases Mobile Versions of Its Cycle Products
- April 19, 2010 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Forges New Strategic Alliance with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
- January 25, 2010 - RetailCycle Ushers in a New Era of Referral Management and Cloud Computing for the Financial Institutions
- August 5, 2009 - PaymentCycle Provides New Approach for Referral Management in the Merchant Services Sector
- July 14, 2009 - AppraisalCycle Leverages Cloud Computing to Satisfies New Appraisal Regulations
- May 26, 2009 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Finishes Final Beta Testing on a Collaborative Management Solution That Satisfies New Appraisal Regulations
- May 15, 2009 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Starts Final Beta Testing on Retail Banking Solution focused Deposit and Fee Growth
- April 30, 2009 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Starts Final Beta Testing on Collaborative Merchant Services Solution That Ties Banks, ISOs, and Payment Companies
- March 5, 2009 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Finishes Advanced Encryption for Collaborative Environments Project That Was Funded with Grants from the KSTC
- February 26, 2009 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Finishes Final Beta Testing on Collaborative Funding Solution That Ties Banks and Funding Partners
- December 11, 2008 - KEDFA has granted Lending Cycle, Inc. a Technology Based Financial Award
- December 8, 2008 - Lending Cycle, Inc. has been chosen as one of 2008’s “Hot Dozen” companies
- September 10, 2008 - The KSTC has chosen Lending Cycle, Inc. for Their ICC Concept Pool Award
- June 10, 2008 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Completes Testing of Deposit Growth Product
- January 2, 2008 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Launches LendingCycle Lender Automation Application
- November 7, 2007 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Completes Beta Testing of LendingCycle Application
- August 27, 2007 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Selects n|Frame for Data Center Environment
- June 29, 2007 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Starts Testing of LendingCycle Application and SingleCycle Interface Methodology
- May 31, 2007 - Lending Cycle, Inc. Finishes Final Beta Testing on a Collaborative Management and Cloud Computing Application Development Environment Called Vision
To obtain a Press Package with full releases and other materials, contact us:
Cycle Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 1571
Franklin, TN 37065
USBanker: "Up in the Clouds"
Commercial Appeal: "Eye on loans: Online program tracks entire lending process"
Bank Technology News/American Banker: "Lending Clarity from the Cloud"
Business First: "LendingCycle focuses on banking, but its culture is more like a software startup"
"Former executive banks on his new software"
"GUERRILLA WORKFLOW: Close Better, Reduce Expenses, Increase Controls, and Please Your Regulators with Fewer Resources"